Does it fit in any of the ways to acquire Portuguese nationality? We help you identify if yes and order.
There are several ways to acquire Portuguese nationality, namely:
- Being married or living in stable union with Portuguese;
- Born in Portugal;
- Be adopted by Portuguese;
- Having a Portuguese father or mother;
- Have one of the Portuguese grandparents;
- Being under 18 or unable and the parent acquires Portuguese nationality after birth;
- Be a member of a Portuguese community abroad
- Have provided relevant services to the Portuguese State or the Portuguese community:
- To be descended from Portuguese Sephardic Jews.
- Have already been Portuguese and have lost nationality.